Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, NP II Geneva has been cancelled. We will instead have an online NP on Sunday April 5th.
Outline of the online NP
- Welcome, opening checks and quorum
- Presentation of the candidates for the national level 2020/21, followed by a question round after every presentation
- Presentation of other voting topics (budget amendment, SOS amendments)
- Small session to meet the candidates
- 30mn for discussion amongst sections
- Closing of NP
The agenda can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kZgKZhHDwaSkhldIaq_aQUMKKy-blOOFVywNnWY5MNg/edit#gid=0
The rules of the online NP can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/154zF7XS9s4J176TLc10UleHnF6xFLeydoeppM9G0bYA/edit
If you wish to join this NP as an international guest, please get in touch with our National Representative, David Di Santo (email@example.com)
The main focus will be on the decision cases for this NP. This means that there will be no workshops or discussion topics.