- Welcome, opening checks and quorum
- Presentation of remaining candidates for the national level 2020/21, followed by a question round after every presentation
- Presentation of other voting topics (Budget amendment, SOS amendments, Financial report of 2019, Final report of the current NL, …).
Please refer to the agenda to know the other topics.
- Presentation of candidates for Financial Auditors
- Presentation of candidates for Advisory Council
- Presentation of the Action Plan of the new National Level (NL)
- Hello & Goodbye from the NL
- Closing of NP
The agenda can be found here: [link to agenda]
The rules of the online NPIII can be found here: [rules of NP]
If you wish to join this NP, please get in touch with David Di Santo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The main focus will be on the decision cases for this NP. This means that there will be no workshops or discussion topics.